Home

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

The Offseason Sucks...

The Offseason Sucks... 

It's still only July. The EPL regular season is still more than 2 weeks away. The NFL regular season is still more than a month away. The NHL regular season is still more than 2 months (AGHHJAGHJ) away. Worst of all, the summer months are starting to drag on.

All ESPN is giving us is LEBRON IS GONNA WEAR NUMBER 23!!!!!!!!! and a bunch of MLB highlights (which all look the same to me). I've been preparing a little earlier than normal for the fantasy football season because I'm still upset over my 3rd place finish from last season and I really can't wait for football. But even that can get a little boring after a while. Here atThree By Five Sports Network, we've been recording random episodes of our podcasts because we're trying to make something relevant out of the sports world today. The Going 5-Hole Podcast should have an offseason episode coming up within the week and the Third and Long Podcast will have a special edition episode where Lucio and I do a mock draft for every team in a 12 team league (It was a good idea but dragged on a bit in the end).

So to keep our loyal followers and myself entertained, I will be posting articles throughout the rest of the offseason (and maybe even continue into the season if there are still things I want to talk about which are not discussed in the podcast episodes). Each article could have anything written in it but most likely will be general news and quick analysis by myself and our other hosts. My first offseason article will be posted today.

Just remember, football and fĂștbol are almost here!

Follow me on Twitter: @AlexSappe


0 comments:

Post a Comment